[JPL] Playlist One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Dec 1-07

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 1 19:10:48 EST 2007

Miles Davis   *   Evolution of the Groove - Columbia   *   Freddie Freeloader
Miles Davis   *   Evolution of the Groove - Columbia   *   It's About That Time
Thom Gossage    *   Other Voices 5 - Effendi   *   February(Canada)
Peter Paulsen Sextet   *   Change of Scenery - wahbo   *    Random Width
Dave Renter    *   Everywhere I Go - Chronograph   *   The Release(Canada)
Ben Allison    *   Little Things Run The World - Palmetto   *   Language of
Love
Inhabitants   *    The Furniture Moves Underneath - Drip
Audio    *   Phototropism(Canada)
Bennie Maupin    *    The Jewel In The Lotus - ECM   *   Mappo
Avi Granite    *   6 Red Tree - Pet Mantis   *   Vacuums on Trikes(Canada)
Michel Portal    *   Birdwatcher - Sunnyside   *   Nada Mas(France)
Maciek Grzywacz    *   Forces Within - EMG   *   More Than Four(Poland)
Ralph Alessi   *    This Against That - RKM   *    I Am A Cowboy In The
Boat of RA part 1
Ralph Alessi   *    This Against That - RKM   *    I Am A Cowboy In The
Boat of RA part 2
Ralph Alessi   *    This Against That - RKM   *    I Am A Cowboy In The
Boat of RA part 3
Ralph Alessi   *    This Against That - RKM   *    I Am A Cowboy In The
Boat of RA part 4
Changuito   *   A Taste of Cacao - Cacao    *   Afrocuban Dream (Olukun)
(Venezuela)
Horacio El Negro Hernandez   *    A Taste of Cacao - Cacao    *   Te Prima
Calabria Foti    *   A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - MoCo   *   Close
Your Eyes
Jeremy Zmuda    *   End of an Era - ind   *   Wink
Wilson/Lee/Bentley   *   Escondido Dreams - Drip Audio    *   Laxing
LIzards    Resume(Canada)
Dave Renter    *   Everywhere I Go - Chronograph   *   Cut To The Chase(Canada)
Ben Allison & Man Size Safe   *   Little Things Run The World -
Palmetto   *    Man Size Safe
Michael Blake Sextet   *   Amor De Cosmos - Songlines   *   Amor De
Cosmos(Canada)
Asaf Sirkis & The Inner Noise   *  The Song Within - Sam   *  The Song
Within(UK)

Maurice Hogue