[JPL] Playlist for Ground Level on WBCX 89.1 FM November 30, 2007

Chet groundlevel at charter.net
Sat Dec 1 20:56:12 EST 2007

Playlist for Ground Level on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University, for
November 30, 2007. Ground Level is an  independently produced and hosted
by Chet White. The program airs on Fridays, 10pm to 1am, and offers an
adventurous selection of modern music, contemporary improvised music and
rare grooves and much more.

"An Audio Journey Through Modern Music Landscapes... From Inside To
Outside, Raw To Polished... Not For The Uninitiated."

PLAYLIST 11/30/2007
Artist / Song / CD-Album / LABEL

Chester Thompson / Powerhouse / Powerhouse / BLACK JAZZ

Burnt Sugar The Arkestra Chamber / The Name Is Blout, Sonny Blout / If
You Can't Dazzle Them With Your Brilliance Then Baffle Them With Your
Blisluth / TRUGROID
Dan Loomis Quartet / I Love Paris / I Love Paris / JAZZ EXCURSION

Ahmad Jamal / Heatwave / Heatwave / CADET
Daryl Johnson / Griot / From The Inside / INDEP
Zach Brock & The Coffee Achievers / Resisting The Beast / Live At The
Jazz Factory / SECRET FORT
John McLean / Ready For The War / Better Angel / ORIGIN

Buster Williams / The Hump / Pinnacle / 32 JAZZ
Peter Paulsen Sextet / Triple Pairs / Change Of Scenery / WAHBO
Chris Potter / Next Best Western / Underground / SUNNYSIDE

3ology / Gravelupogus / 3ology / INDEP
Will Bernard Trio / Wide Awake / Directions To My House / INDEP
Upper Left Trio / Revealed / Three / ORIGIN
The Rempis Percussion Quartet / A Night At The Ranch Pt.1 /
Hunter-Gatherers / 442 MUSIC

Pharoah Sanders / Thembi / Thembi / IMPULSE
Sun Ra / Rome At Twilight / New Steps / HORO
Vandermark 5 / Stranger Blues / Acoustic Machine / ALTAVISTIC

Club d'Elf / The Tingler / Live Vassar Chapel 2-26-01 / KUFALA

Chet White
Producer/Host - "Ground Level"
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501

Studio line: 770-538-4744
www.myspace.com/glwbcx
www.brenau.edu/about/wbcx

If interested in airplay please contact directly via email.