[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 11/30/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:13:17 EST 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
11/30/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Deep Blue Organ Trio/She's Leaving Home/Folk Music/Origin Records*

Houston Person/People/Thinking of You/High Note*

Betty Shirley/The Very Thought of You/Close Your Eyes/Betty Shirley

Peter Beets/Blues For Giltay/New Groove/Criss Cross Jazz*

Bootsie Barnes/Young & Foolish/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest Records

Andy Bey/Someone To Watch Over Me/Ain't Necessarily So/12th Street Records*

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/Randy's Sufflin Blues/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

Steve Nelson/Arioso/Sound Effect/High Note*

7PM

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/Marching with Benny 'G'/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

Jimmy Amadie 'CONVERSATION'

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/Samba For "Lew T"/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/Michael's Lament/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/The Gospel As We Know It/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/L.T.'s Express/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

8PM

3 Cohens/Freedom/Braid/Anzic Records*

Terell Stafford/Blues for J.T./Taking Chances: live at the Dakota/MaxJazz

Conrad Herwig/24 For Frank/A Jones For Bones Tones/Criss Cross Jazz*

John Scofield/Strangeness In The Night/This Meets That/EmArcy*

Peter Paulsen Sextet/B's B/Change of Scenery/Wahbo*

Jim Snidero/Fried Oysters/Tippin/Savant*

Warren Oree & the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/Hot Chocolate/Man Bites Dog/Silk
Skin

Will Scruggs Jazz Fellowship/Swingin to the Left/Bluebari Jam/Summit

9PM

Jimmy Greene/Magnolia Triangle/Gifts and Givers/Criss Cross Jazz*

The Marvin Stamm Quartet/Come Out and Play/Alone Together/Jazzed Media*

The Carl Saunders Exploration/Hannibal/The Lost Bill Holman Charts/Mama
Records

Radam Schwartz/You'll Always Be My Baby/Magic Tales/Arabesque Recordings*

Bob DeVos/Wes Is More/playing for keeps/Savant*

Richard Cole/Moxy/Shade/Origin Records*

Mike DiRubbo Quartet/New Year's Dream/New York Accent/Cellar Line

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host