[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 13:15:34 EST 2007

Cannonball/Best of/Jive Samba/Capital
Ben Paterson/Breathing Space/Humn of the Orient/OA2
Kim Richmond/Liveat Metropol/The Peacocks/Origin

Peter Paulsen/Change of  Scenery/Tight Lipped
Brad Wheeler/The Future Was Yesterday/Emily's Ballad
Horace Silver/Greatest Hits/Song for my
Father/BlueNote

Rob Lockhart/Parallel Lives/Last of the Red Note
Riders/Origin
John Coltrane/Best of/Theme For Ernie/Fantasy

Debbie Poryes/A Song in Jazz/I hadn't Anyone Till You
Brent Jensen/One More Mile/Sweet & Lovely/Origin
Richard Cole/Shade/Shade of Joe/Origin

Phil Woods/Swingchronicity/I'm Getting Sentimenal Over
You/Jazzed Media
Brent Sofferman/Fine Whines/Karmocity/Summit
Diana Krall/When I look In Your
Eyes/PopsicleToes/Verve

Chick Corea/Akoustic Band/Bessie's  Blues/GRP
Shelly Manne/Best of/A Gem From Tiffany/Fantasy
Marvin Stamm/Alone Together/Fun House/Jazzed Media

"StolenMoments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma,CA 95476