Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 23:47:36 EST 2007

THEME-WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Duke Ellington--C Jam Blues--The War--Sony
Ellla Fitzgerald--Stompin at the Savoy--Ela at The Opera House--Verve
Erskine Hawkins--Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
James P. Johnson--Jingles--Snowy Morning Blues--Decca Jazz

Terell Stafford--Blues for J.T.--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Joey Calderazo--Black Nile--The Traveller--Blue Note
Betty Carter--Still of the Night--It's Not About The Melody--Verve

Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine

Jazz on the Latin Side--Buscando at Curandero--Saungu
Johnny Blas--Afro-Rican--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Ari Brown--Venus--Venus--Delmark

Dianne Reeves--Lush Life--Lush Life--Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--Easy Living--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Sathima Bea Benjamin--Solitude--A Morning In Paris--Ekapa

Eric Reed--It's Easy To Remember--Here--Maxjazz
Miles Davis--Round Midnite--Greatest Hits--Columbia

Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Ron Carter--Someday My Prince Will Come--Dear Miles--Blue Note
David Hazeltine--Don't Walk Away--Inspiration Suite--Sharp Nine

Charles Tolliver--Household of Saud--Paper Man--Arista
Larry Vuckovich--News For Lulu--Street Scene-Tetrachord
Giacomo Gates--Ladybird--Centerpiece--Origin
Dexter Gordon--Ladybird--True Blue--Xanadu

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON