[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday December 3, 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Dec 3 16:09:51 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, December 03, 2007
10 AM to Noon Pacific

*         Dave Allen / Momentum / Untold Stories (Fresh Sound)
*         Adonis Rose / I Remember You / The Unity (Criss Cross)
*         John McLean / Airmail Special / Better Angels (Origin)
*         David Binney / Rome / Cities And Desire (Criss Cross)
*         John Coltrane / Out Of This World / Coltrane (Impulse)
*         Stacey Kent / What A Wonderful World / Breakfast On The Morning
Tram (Blue Note)
*         Jim Payne / Clyde / Energie (Savant)
*         Mulgrew Miller / One’s Own Room / Live At Yoshi’s Volume 2 (Max
Jazz)
*         Jeanne Lee with Mal Waldron / You Go To My Head / After Hours
(Owl)
*         Jeff “Tain” Watts / Mr. J.J. / Bar Talk (Columbia)
*         Grachan Moncur III / The Coaster / Evolution (Blue Note)
*         Franco Ambrosetti / Angel Eyes / Movies, Too (Enja)
*         Oliver Nelson / Sound Pieces For Jazz Orchestra  (Impulse)
*         Billy Cobham / Someday My Prince Will Come / Art Of Three (In &
Out)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Brent Jensen / One More Mile (Origin)
*         Carolyn Leonhart & Wayne Escoffery / If Dreams Come True
(Nagel-Heyer)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>