[JPL] PLAYLIST Afternoon Jazz with Jason Miller 91.3 KVLU

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Dec 3 17:48:41 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX
www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Dave Brubeck Quartet - Blue Rondo A La Turk - The Great Concerts
Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five - - The Great Concerts
Eden Atwood - Girl From Ipanema - Waves: The Bossa Nova Session
Shirley Horn - The Music That Makes Me Dance/Come Dance With Me - You
Won't Forget Me

  BREAK

Gerald Beckett - Windows - Black Eyes
John Stein - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - Green Street
Dave Brubeck - Memories Of You - Indian Summer

  BREAK

Michael Berkowitz & The Gene Krupa orchestra - Tuxedo Junction -
Thinking of Gene
Michael Berkowitz & The Gene Krupa orchestra - Massachusetts - Thinking
of Gene

  BREAK

The Shook-Russo Trio
ftr. Bob Butta - Just You, Just Me/Evidence - Introducing The FAB Trio
Gene Bertoncini - Giant Steps/On A Misty Night - Quiet Now

  BREAK

Tony Bennett & Bill Evans - The Touch Of Your Lips - The Tony
Bennett/Bill Evans Album
Ron Blake - More Today Than Yesterday - Lest We Forget
Wayne Bergeron - You Hid What In The Sousaphone? - Plays Well With
Others
Count Basie and The Mills Brothers - December - The Board Of Directors

  BREAK

Anita O'Day - It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) -
There's Only One
Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Beginning To See The Light - Ella
and Basie!

  BREAK

Jim Beebe's Chicago Jazz - Cornet Suey - Saturday Night Function
Count Basie and The Mills Brothers - Tiny Bubbles - The Board Of
Directors

  BREAK