[JPL] About the jazz in Citizen Kane, who knows the players?

r durfee rdurfee2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 18:05:44 EST 2007

Arturo,

I've seen or taught Kane a few dozen times, but have
never recognized any players or seen any credited for
that sequence. Welles was very much a man of his time,
into many things, used jazz in other films, but has
never, to my knowledge, been characterized as a jazz
"buff." If you get an answer to your question, let me
know. thanks...roy