[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 12-2-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Dec 3 22:28:51 EST 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Eric Alexander/Some Day We'll All Be Free/Temple of Olympic Zeus/
High Note/2007
Michael O'Neill/You & the Night & the Music/Still Dancin'/Jazzmo/2007
Eddie Daniels/Deja Vu MJQ/Homecoming/IPO/2007
Radam Schwartz/Magic Tales/Magic Tales/Arabesque/2007
Gerald Wilson/I Concentrate on You/Monterey Moods/Mack Avenue/
2007
Alvin "Red"Tyler/Dreamsville/Graciously/Rounder
Terell Stafford/Shake It For Me/Taking Chances/MaxJazz/2007

HOUR # 2

Wynton Kelly/On Green Dolphin Street/Kelly Blue/OJC
Roy Hargrove/Salima's Dance/Nothing Serious/Verve
Jim Hall/You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To/Concierto/CTI
Dave Brubeck/How High The Moon/College of the Pacific Vol. 2/
Fantasy
Jimmy Smith/When Johnny Comes Marching Home/Crazy Baby/
Blue Note
Eddie"Lockjaw"Davis/I Only Have Eyes For You/I Only Have Eyes For
You/Prestige
Grant Green/My Little Suede Shoes/Latin Bit/Blue Note/2007
Herlin Riley/Profit Stop/Cream of the Crescent/Criss Cross

HOUR # 3

Dale Fielder Quartet/Rue Serpente/Music of Pepper Adams/Clarion
Jazz/2007
Deep Blue Organ Trio/Sweet Sticky Thing/Folk Music/Origin/2007
Kelly McGuire/New Orleans/Face to Face/Electric Sunflower/2007
James Spaulding/Ancestral Chant/Round To It/Speetones
Jesse McBride/Somp'um Sorta Funky/The Next Generation/AFO/2007
Peter Paulsen/B's B/Change of Scenery/Wahbo/2007
The Rhythmasters/Blue Bossa/Simple Life/RMM/2007
Brian Vanarsdale/Chains/From The Heart/Jazz Excursion/2007

Hour # 4

Andy Bey/Brother Can You Spare A Dime/Ain't
Necessarily So/12th Street/2007
Arturo Sandoval/All The Things You Are/My Passion for
the Piano/Coluimbia
Ezra Weiss/Get Happy/What I Can Never Say/Roark/2007
Brent Jensen/Birk's Works/One More Mile/Origin/2007
Jamie Fox/Ognat/When I Get Home/RareCat
Ben PatersonWisper Not/Breathing Space/OA@/2007
Linnzi Zaorski/Do You Know What It Means/Hot Wax & Wiskey/
LZM/2007
Wade Barnes/McCoy/The Sounds,They Show Us/360 Music

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787