[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/3

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 00:47:49 EST 2007

Monday, Dec 3, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight  Joe Zawinul

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Dinah Washington: While We Were Young, The Complete Dinah Washington On
Mercury Vol 6 (Mercury 838956)

8:10pm
Ben Webster & Joe Zawinul: Come Sunday, Gentle Duke (Prestige 24195)

8:15pm
Cannonball Adderley: Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (Capitol
29915)

8:20pm
Cannonball Adderley: Country Preacher, Country Preacher (Capitol 30452)

8:29pm
Cannonball Adderley: Jive Samba, Greatest Hits (Milestone 9275)

8:43pm
Joe Zawinul: In A Silent Way, Brown Street (Heads Up 3121)

8:49pm
Weather Report: Orange Lady, Weather Report (Columbia/Legacy 48824)

9:01pm
Joe Zawinul: Introduction To A Mighty Theme/Waraya, My People (Escapade
63651)

9:09pm
Joe Zawinul: Cafe Andalusia, Faces & Places (Esc 4905)

9:16pm
Joe Zawinul: Zansa II, World Tour (Zebra 44010)

9:24pm
The Zawinul Syndicate: Afternoon, Lost Tribes (Columbia 46057)

9:35pm
Weather Report: Three Views Of A Secret, Night Passage (Arc/Columbia 36793)

9:41pm
Joe Zawinul: Procession, Brown Street (Heads Up 3121)

9:50pm
Weather Report: Eurydice, Weather Report (Columbia/Legacy 48824)

9:59pm
Joe Zawinul: Erdapfeee Blues (Potato Blues), My People (Escapade 63561)

10:04pm
Weather Report: Badia, Tale Spinnin' (Columbia/Legacy 65110)

10:09pm
The Zawinul Syndicate: Familial, Black Water (Columbia 44316)

10:14pm
Weather Report: Boogie Woogie Waltz, The Best Of Weather Report
(Columbia/Legacy 85400)

10:27pm
Weather Report: Barbary Coast, Black Market (Columbia/Legacy 65169)

10:34pm
Joe Zawinul: Brown Street, Brown Street (Heads Up 3121)

10:45pm
Joe Zawinul: Indiscretions, World Tour (Zebra 44010)

11:01pm
Joe Zawinul: Intro/Gypsy, Stories Of The Danube (Phillips 454143)

11:12pm
Weather Report: Birdland, Heavy Weather (Columbia/Legacy 47481)

11:18pm
Weather Report: Tears, Weather Report (Columbia/Legacy 48824)

11:22pm
Weather Report: American Tango, Mysterious Traveler (Columbia/Legacy 65112)

11:30pm
Joe Zawinul: You Want Some Tea, Grandpa, My People (Escapade 63651)

11:33pm
Joe Zawinul: Familiar To Me, Faces & Places (Esc 4905)

11:37pm
Weather Report: Can It be Done, Domino Theory (Columbia 39147)

11:41pm
Weather Report: Dream Clock, Night Passage (Arc/Columbia 36793)

11:49pm
Weather Report: A Remark You made, Hevy Weather (Columbia/Legacy 47481)

11:56pm
Weather Report: Adios, Sweetnighter (Columbia 32210)

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz