[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/3/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 05:22:34 EST 2007

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday December 3, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazzed Media)
Peter Beets - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - (RN)
David Sills - Green - Melon Head - (Origin)
Charles Earland - Funky Organ - Put It Where You Want It - (HighNote)
Toots Thielemans - Brazil Project - Bluesette - (Private Music)
Ron Di Salvio - Essence Of Green - Six Shades Of Green - (Origin)
*Queen Latifah - Trav'lin' Light - I'm Not In Love - (Verve)
9:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - The Perp - (Sea Breeze)
*Chip Stephens - Holding On To What Counts - Everything I Love - (Capri)
*Charles Gatschet - Step Lightly - Azalea - (CGP)
*Bob Lark - Suggestions - If You Only Knew - (Jazzed media)
Warren Bernhardt - Trio - New Samba - (dmp)
Warren Bernhardt - Trio - A Remark You Made - (dmp)
*Calabria Foti - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - The Touch Of Your Lips - (MoCo)
10:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - A Tube Of Blue - (Sea Breeze)
Paquito D'Rivera - Tico! Tico! - Recife's Blues - (Chesky)
Atsuko Hashimoto - Full Organ - Blues For Jimmie - (Jas Rac)
*Kurt Elling - Nightmoves - A New Body And Soul - (Concord)
*Richard Cole - Shade - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Origin)
Kenny Dorham - The Art Of The Ballad - It Might As Well Be Spring - (Prestige)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - She's Leaving Home - (Origin)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider - Sky Blue - Cerulean Skies - (artistShare)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Oh, Lady Be Good - (Rev Jazz)
Mel Martin/Benny Carter - Just Friends - Just Friends - (Jazzed Media)
Eliane Elias/Herbie Hancock - Solos And Duets - Just Enough - (Blue Note)

*Indicates recent release