[JPL] Jazz From Blue Lake, 11-24-07, 7 p.m.-10 p.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:41:22 EST 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Sunday, December 2, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

7 p.m.

Jackie Ryan, Let There Be Love; You and the Night and the Music: Open Art.
Keith Jarrett Trio, The Song Is You; My Foolish Heart: ECM.
Gerald Wilson Orchestra, I Concentrate On You; Monterey Moods: Mack Ave.
Cyrus Chestnut, Suspicious Minds; Cyrus Plays Elvis: Koch.
John Scofield, Behind Closed Doors; This Meets That: EmArcy.
The Bad Plus, This Guy's In Love With You; Prog: Heads Up.
Marvin Stamm, Invitation; Alone Together: Jazzed Media.
Stacey Kent, I Wish I Could Go Traveling Again; Breakfast on the
Morning Tram: Blue Note.

8 p.m.

Andreas Pettersson, The Man I Love; Gershwin On Guitar: EmArcy.
Joe Lovano Nonet, Focus; On This Day: Blue Note.
Joe Lovano, Raincheck; Billy Strayhorn, Lush Life: Blue Note.
 Ryan Cohen, Checkmate; Open Sky: Motema.
Richard Cole, P.C. Wannabe; Shade: Origin.
Carol Sloane, Serenade to Sweden/Mood Indigo; Dedicated to Duke: Arbors.
Miles Davis Quintet, Autumn Leaves; Live at Monterey: Monterey Records.

9 p.m.

Frank Sinatra: A Voice In Time, one-hour radio special

(Thanks Andy, our listeners responded enthusiastically to this, as did
our G.M.).

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road