[JPL] Jazz From Blue Lake, Monday, 11-26-07, 10 p.m.-12 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:20:38 EST 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake Playlist

Monday, November 26, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca.
Dave Brubeck/Paul Desmond, Koto Song/Balcony Rock; Duets 1975: A&M.
Paul Desmond, Out of Nowhere; Complete RCA Quartets with Jim Hall: Mosaic.
Paul Desmond/Modern Jazz Quartet, East of the Sun; Town Hall: Red Baron.
Brent Jensen, Birk's Works; One More Mile; Origin.
Carl Sanders Exploration, Ow!; The Lost Bill Holman Charts: Mama.
3 Cohens, Lies and Gossip; Braid: Anzic.
Bob Devos, As Me Now; Plays For Keeps: Savant.

11 p.m.

Dave Brubeck Quartet, Take 5; Time Out: Columbia.
Paul Desmond, Take 10; Complete RCA Quartets with Jim Hall: Mosaic.
Dave Brubeck Octet, The Way You Look Tonight; Octet: OJC.
Dave Brubeck Quartet, The Way You Look Tonight; Jazz at Oberlin: Fantasy.
Kim Richmond Ensemble, Invitation; Live at the Café Metropole: Origin.
Mahnattan Jazz Quintet, Fly Me To the Moon; Someday My Prince Will
Come: Video Arts Music.
Rosemary Clooney, Thanks for the Memory; 70: Concord.
Ruby Braff/Flying Pizzarelli's, I Didn't Know What Time It Was; C'est
Magnifique: Arbors.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457

WBLV FM 90.3, Twin Lake/Muskegon; WBLU FM 88.9, Grand Rapids

www.bluelake.org