[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 12/3/07 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Dec 4 17:28:32 EST 2007

				PLAYLIST:

WSHA 88.9 fm, Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)

Monday December 3, 2007         8-11:00 pm

(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

Featuring Herbie Nichols, Ira Gershwin, Sylvia Syms

8:06

Brooke Soffermann -  Da Bull Stops Here  (Fine Whines) *

Karrin Allyson- How Long Has This Been Going On (In Blue)

Jessica Williams - I Never Knew  (Tatum's Ultimatum) *

Herbie Nichols - 2300 Skiddoo  (The Herbie Nichols Trio)

Carl Saunders Exploration - Hannibal   (The Lost Bill Holman Charts) *

Barbara Lea - I've Got  A Crush on You (Remembering Remembering Lee Wiley)

Herbie Nichols - It Didn't Happen  (Complete Blue Note Recordings, Disc 2)

Horacio El Negro Hernandez  - Te Prima  (Italuba II) *

Sylvia Syms - Mountain Greenery (Lovingly)

Gene Harris - They Can't Take That Away From Me (At Maybeck)

9:06

Carla Bley - Two Banana (The Lost Chords Find Paolo Fresu) *

Herbie Nichols -  House Party Starting  (Complete Blue Note Recordings, Disc 2)

Andy Bey - Ain't Necessarily So (title) *

Bill Charlap - The  Lady is  A Tramp  (Live at the Village Vanguard)

Anita O'Day - S'Wonderful/They Can't Take That Away From Me (Anita Sings the Most)

Herbie Nichols Project - Happenings (Strange City)

Herbie Nichols - Applejackin'  (The Prophetic Herbie Nichols)

Mark Weinstein - Soul Leo  (Con Alma) *

10:06

Steve Kuhn/Steve Swallow - Remember (Two By Two) *

Chet Baker - But Not For Me (Best of Chet Baker Sings)

Herbie Nichols - Spinning Song   (The Prophetic Herbie Nichols)

Bill Evans/Jim Hall - I've Got You Under My Skin (Intermodulations)

Sylvia Syms-  I Didn't Know About You   (Lovingly)

Mary Lou Williams - Sagittarius  (Zodiac Suite)

Herbie Nichols Project- Shuffle Montgomery (Strange City)

Herbie Nichols -  Shuffle Montgomery (Complete Blue Note Recordings, Disc 2)

Paul Bollenback - Alter Ego  (Invocation) *

Gary Brunotte - Sometime (Manic Moments) *

WSHA 88.9 FM, Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
 susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org
Project Consultant, Duke University/FollowingMonk.org