[JPL] Moutin Quartet

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 17:43:04 EST 2007

Someone brought up the Moutin Quartet...would anyone know who's working the CD "Sharp Turns?" I received it...put one song into the computer and the system crashed. Now repaired...I can't find the CD. It was in one of those cheap sleeves which makes it easy to mis-place. This year I had to put my top picks together faster than usual for some things locally and the Moutin release from what little I heard is outstanding but I didn't have it in time when I put my list together. I've always admired Louis' writing. I think his compositions are the most interesting of what the group plays. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Jae Sinnett