[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz with Jason Miller 91.3 KVLU

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Dec 4 17:56:48 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 12-04-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Dave Tofani Quartet - Angelica - Nights At The Inn (Solowinds)
The Carl Saunders Exploration - We'll Be Together Again - The Lost Bill
Holman Charts (MaMa)
The Bill Holman Band - St. Thomas - World Class Music (JVC)

  BREAK

Gary Brunotte - Agua de Beber - Manic Moments (Sincopato)
Chuchito Valdes Jr. - Giant Steps - Encantado (Town Crier)
Bud Shank - Nica's Dream - This Bud's For You (32 Jazz)

  BREAK

John Stein - Our Love Will See Us Through - Green Street (Whaling City
Sound)
Amanda Carr - Let There Be Love - Soon (OMS)
Wayne Escoffery - I Waited For You - Veneration (Savant)
Randy Sandke - I Hear Music - I Hear Music (Concord)

HOUR TWO

  BREAK

Christian Scott - Paradise Found - Rewind That (Concord)
Maria Schneider Orchestra - Sky Blue - Sky Blue (Artist Share)
ftr. Steve Wilson

  BREAK

New York Voices - No Moon At All - A Day Like This (MCG Jazz)
Calabria Foti - I Am Woman (You Are Man)/You Fascinate Me So - A Lovely
Way To Spend An Evening (MoCo)
Sarah Jerrom - Do It The Hard Way - Illuminations
Laura Welland - I Got The Sun In The Morning - Love Is Never Out Of
Season (OA2)

  BREAK

Ian Shaw - I'm Glad There Is You - A World Still Turning (441)
John McLean - Airmail Special - Better Angels (Origin)

  BREAK

Denny Zeitlin & David Friesen - All Of You - Concord Duo Series Vol.8
(Concord)