[JPL] Moutin Quartet

Philip Booth philipbooth at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 21:11:49 EST 2007

thanks for all the info on this.
I'd like to hear this disc, too. I've been stunned by the Moutins' recorded
work, and I included their Something Like Now on my Top 10 lists in '05.
Francois is a monster bassist.
I finally got to hear the group two years ago, during IAJE week, at
Smalls -- music was as intriguing and interactive as on disc, and their
performance was even more intense.