[JPL] Top Jazz Picks 2007

Philip Booth philipbooth at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 21:23:56 EST 2007

Jae:
I'm with you all the way on Pilgrimage - It's at the top of the lists that
I'm submitting to several publications this year -- just remarkable playing
and group interplay, and amazing compositions.
And Terence's CD is on my list, too -- tremendously affecting pieces,
beautifully played. It would be great to see concert halls/festivals all
over the country present Terence's group with strings for performances of
the music from the CD.
Philip Booth