[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/4

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 00:53:49 EST 2007

Tuesday, Dec 4, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner: For All We Know, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music 4533)

8:10pm
Fabian Zone: My One And Only Love, The Masters Return! (Cap 1010)

8:17pm
Andy Bey: Ain't Necessarily So, Ain't Necessarily So (12th Street
Records 9292982)

8:23pm
Bob DeVos: Naima, Playing For Keeps (Savant 2088)

8:32pm
Gerry Mulligan/Ben Webster: Go Home, The Complete Gerry Mulligan Meets
Ben Webster Sessions (Verve 314539055)

8:42pm
Ryan Cohan: Easy For You To Say, One Sky (Motema 00012)

8:50pm
Freddie Hubbard: Open Sesame, Open Sesame (Blue Note 84040)

9:00pm
Live performance from Amanda Carr

10:04pm
3 Cohens: Gigi et Amelie, 3 Cohens (Anzic 7001)

10:10pm
TanaReid: Salute To Duke/Duke Ellington's Sound of Love, Blue Motion
(Evidence 22075)

10:20pm
Eric Alexandaer: The Temple Of Olympic Zeus, Temple Of Olympic Zeus
(HighNote 7172)

10:25pm
Jim Snidero: Tippin', Tippin' (Savant 2086)

10:33pm
Steve Nelson: One Thin Dime, Sound-Effect (HighNote 7175)

10:41pm
John Brown: Moanin', Terms Of Art

10:54pm
Marvin Stamm: Lagrima Agradecida, Alone Together (Jazzed Media 9002)

11:01pm
Chico Freeman: Amor Sona Dor, The Pied Piper (Blackhaw 508)

11:10pm
The Vanguard Jazz Orchestra: The Way, The Way (Planet Arts 100225)

11:17pm
Roy Haynes: Greensleeves, A Life In Time (Dreyfus 36715)

11:30pm
Ben Webster: Tenderly, Ultimate (Verve 314557537)

11:33pm
Archie Shepp/Mal Waldron: Easy Living, Left Alone Revisited (Synergy 80025)

11:39pm
Charlie Haden/Kenny barron: The Very Thought Of You, Night and The City
(Verve 314539961)

11:50pm
Diana Krall: You Go To My Head, The Very Best Of Diana Krall (Verve 0009412)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston