[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 11/4/05

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 08:25:43 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday December 4, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Steely Dan - Aja - Aja - (MCA)
Earth Wind And Fire - Best Of - That's The Way Of The World - (Columbia)
Things - Blues For The Last Punk - Decameron - (Jazz Point)
Norman Brown - Just Between Us - Love's Holiday - (MoJazz)
Ramsey Lewis - Sun Goddess - Sun Goddess - (Columbia)
*Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Samba Nova - (JB)
Flora Purim - Perpetual Emotion - Fotografia - (Narada Jazz)
Monty Alexander - Facets - When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again - (Concord)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Never Let Me Go - (Jazzed Media)
*Cyrus Chestnut - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Love Me Tender - (Koch)
* Bob DeVos - Playing For Keeps - So In Love - (Savant)
*Michael O'Neill - Still Dancin' - Cheek To Cheek - (Jazzmo)
*Russell Malone - Live At Jazz Standard - Theme From Gunsmoke - (MaxJazz)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - I Should Care - (SNL)
Ali Ryerson - Jammin' At The Jazz Corner - Emily - (Sweet Jazz)
Tom Ferguson - Say When - Never Let Me Go - (TNC)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - 1967 - Frame For The Blues - (Just A Memory)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - If You Could See Me Now - (Sharp 9)
*Charles Gatschet - Step Lightly - Caracas - (CGP)
*Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 1 - Alone Together - (MaxJazz)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Nardis- (OA2)
*Stevens, Siegel & Ferguson - Get Out Of Town - I Loves You Porgy - (Imaginary)
Diana Krall - All For You - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - (Impulse)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - Westlake - One, Two, Three - (Discovery)
*Falkner Evans - Arc - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (CAP)
Steve Khan - Borrowed Time - You're My Girl - (Tone Center)
Mel Martin/Benny carter - Just Friends - Secret Love - (Jazzed Media)
Mike Wofford/Holly Hofman - Live At Athenaeum Jazz - More Than You Know - (Capri)
Lenore Raphael - Invitation - Yesterdays - (Swingin' Fox)

*Indicates recent release