[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Wednesday, December 5, 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Dec 5 16:55:03 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
10 AM to Noon Pacific

*         John McLean / Airmail Special / Better Angels (Origin)
*         John McLean / Fat Chance / Easy Go (Premonition)
*         Richard “Groove” Holmes / After Hours / After Hours (Pacific Jazz)
*         Gerald Wilson / Blues For Yna Yna / The Complete Pacific Jazz
Recordings of Gerald Wilson Orchestra (Mosaic)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Cego Adelrado / River (GMA)
*         Dave Allen / Samba 7 / Untold Stories (Fresh Sound)
*         David Binney / Lester Left Town / Bastion Of Sanity (Savant)
*         Ernie Watts / Joshua / Analog Man (Flying Dolphin)
*         Adonis Rose / Prince Of The Night / The Unity (Criss Cross)
*         Mulgrew Miller / Farewell To Dogma / Live at The Kennedy Center
(Max Jazz)
*         Fred Hersch / Point In Time / Point In Time (Enja)
*         J.D. Allen / Queen Elisabeth / The Unity (Criss Cross)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / Strange Resolution / The South Of Everywhere
(Mel Bay)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Terzani / Sticks And Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Appointment In Orvieto / Sticks And Strings
(Jazz Eyes)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sixth Sense / Sticks And Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         John Coltrane / Resolution / A Love Supreme (Impulse)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Linda Ciofalo / Sun Set (Lucky Jazz)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>