[JPL] Correction on the passing of Patato

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Dec 5 18:20:43 EST 2007

As I preambled in my post about the passing of Carlos Valdéz-Patato late,
last night I wrote that he died in NYC, actually he never made it to NYC and
died in the same Cleveland hospital he had been hospitalized since early
Novemeber. I also learned today from his manager that Patato had asked that
the artificial respiratory machine keeping him alive be disconnected on
December 4th, Changó Day and let the chips fall where they may since he was
sworn to changó

I am sure official obits will appear by Thursday or Friday in the usual
places.....

Arturo