[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/5/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 05:22:19 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday December 5, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Michel Petrucciani - Trio In Tokyo - Home - (Dreyfus)
George Stone - Piece By Piece - hey There - (Sea Breeze)
Stefan Scaggiari - Stefan Out - For All We Know - (Concord)
Erroll Garner - Mambo Moves Garner - Old Black Magic - (Mercury)
Phil Upchurch - Love Is Strange - Midnight Blue - (Go Jazz)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Apasionado - (A&M)
Bill Watrous - A Time For Love - The Shadow Of Your Smile - (Crescendo)
*Jimmy Ponder - Somebody's Child - Seven Steps To Heaven - (HighNote)
9:00pm
Bill Ramsay/Milt Kleeb - "Red" Kellys Heroes - Everything I Love - (CARS)
 Kenny Goldberg - Full Moon - Full Moon - (Cezanne)
Sadao Watanabe - In Tempo - A Message To Bahia - (Verve)
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - Alone Together - (CMG)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - (MAMA)
*Calabria Foti - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - Close Your Eyes - (MoCo)
*Freddy Cole - Music Maestro Please - I'll Never Be The Same - (HighNote)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Soaring - A Soundsketch - (Sea Breeze)
Atsuko Hashimoto - Full Organ - Time After Time - (Jas Rac)
*Queen Latifah - Trav'lin' Light - I'm Not In Love - (Verve)
Larry Willis - A Tribute To Someone - Wayman's Way - (Audio Quest)
*Charles Gatschet - Step Lightly - Step Lightly - (CGP)
Mark Sherman - The Motive Series - Nature Boy - (CAP)
*Bob Hamilton - WixWax - Lester Left Town - (Capri)
11:00pm
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Latin Swing - (Mack Avenue)
Michel & Tony Petrucciani - Conversation - My Funny Valentine - (Dreyfus)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - I Thought About You - (Origin)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Ceora - (Origin)
Eliane Elias - Fantasia - Milton Nascimento Medley - (Blue Note)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars -You're My Everything - (Reservoir)

*Indicates recent release