[JPL] IAJE roll call reply & Q

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Dec 6 16:24:38 EST 2007

Arturo Gómez will be in one of the finest metropolis of North America and
the globe from Wed afternoon until Sun mid-day. I'll be staying at the
Intercontinental, as per usual my roomie with be Michael Valentine of
Serious Jazz WDNA. If anyone is arriving to Pearson Int'l Airport(YYZ)
around 4pm on Wed the 9th, perhaps we can pool our resources to grab a cab
to Downtown, I arrive via American. There is a coach bus leaving every 20
minutes, Airport Express Bus for about 16. Canadian taking about 45-50
minutes.  Cab takes about 30 to 35" and averages around 45. Canadian

I haven't been to Toronto since the late 1980s and look forward to walking
around the great ethnic neighborhoods in one of the cleanest cities
anywhere. There are many fine eateries featuring the entire spectrum of
Carribean-Spanish, English, Dutch and French islands in Tor Town

Arturo