[JPL] PLAYLIST for Afternoon Jazz 91.3 KVLU with Jason M. Miller

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Dec 6 17:07:02 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas
Airdate: 12-05-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Bob Berg - I Could Write A Book - Another Standard
John Coltrane - Tenor Conclave - Interplay
Cedar Walton - I'll Remember April - Naima

  BREAK

Benny Goodman Orchestra - Sing Sing Sing (With A Swing) - Carnegie Hall
Concert 1938
George Stone Big Band - Autumn Nocturne - Piece By Piece

  BREAK

Blue Wisp Big Band - Strollin' - Tribute

    HOUR TWO

Mel Torme - Just In Time - Best of the Jazz Vocalists
Jon Hendricks - Shiny Stockings - Best of the Jazz Vocalists
Jay Thomas w/ The Cedar Walton Trio - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
- Easy Does It
Jay Thomas w/ The Cedar Walton Trio - Blue Trane - Easy Does It
Ali Ryerson - Very Early - Portraits In Silver
Oscar Peterson/Ray Brown/Milt Jackson - The More I See You - What's Up?
The Very Tall Band

  BREAK

Mongo Santamaria - Afro Blue - Live At Jazz Alley

  BREAK

Arturo Sandoval - A Night In Tunisia - Best of Arturo Sandoval

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1p- 3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas
Airdate: 12-06-07

Artist - Song(s) - Album

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Sir Roland Hanna - Lullaby of the Leaves
Michael Berkowitz & The Gene Krupa Orchestra - Stompin' At The Savoy -
Thinking of Gene
James Moody - Someone To Watch Over Me - Honey
Modern Jazz Quartet - La Ronde Suite - Django

  BREAK

Upper Left Trio - The "In" Crowd - Three
Bob Montgomery/Al Hermann Quartet - Polka Dots & Moonbeams - Talkin'...

  BREAK

Deep Blue Organ Trio - I Thought About You - Folk Music
Billy Valentine - I Cover The Waterfront - Travelin' Light

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Darnell Grant - The Way You Look Tonight - Truth & Reconciliation
Will Scruggs Jazz Fellowship - Bluebari Jam - BlueBari Jam

  BREAK

Larry Goldings - We Shall Overcome - Quartet
Chet Baker - Star Eyes - The Italian Sessions
The Great Jazz Trio - Moose The Mooche - Live At The Village Vanguard
Louis Bellson's Big Band Explosion - Quiet Riot - The Art Of The Chart
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - In Walked Bud - Art Collection: The
Best of Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers

  BREAK

Wynton Marsalis Quartet - Do You Know What It Means To Miss New
Orleans? - Live At Blues Alley