[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/6

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 00:55:23 EST 2007

Thursday, Dec 6, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Red Garland: I Can't See Fpr Lookin', Can't See For Lookin' (Prestige 918)

8:17pm
Roy Haynes: Stolen Moments, A Life In Time (Dreyfus 36715)

8:25pm
Betty Carter: You're Mine, You, It's Not About The Melody (Verve 314513870)

8:37pm
Mike DiRubbo: Prelude To A Kiss, New York Accent (Cellar Live 122506)

8:43pm
Art Blakey: Polka Dots And Moonbeams, Coast To Coast (Concord 4926)

8:53pm
Herbie Hancock: Soitude, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

Live interview with Ron Savage

9:04pm
Nnenna Freelon: Better Than Anything, Soul Call (Concord 4896)

9:16pm
Nnenna Freelon: Balm In Gilead, Blue Print Of Lady (Concord 2289)

9:31pm
Consuelo Candelaria: Mahdi's Mood, When They Danced (Cadelaira)

9:43pm
Ron Savage: Remembrance Not Commercially Available

9:54pm
Ron Savage: The Blessing Not Commercially Available

10:01pm
Marvin Stamm: Invitation, Alone Together (Jazzed Media 9002)

10:16pm
Jim Snidero: K2, Tippin' (Savant 2086)

10:23pm
Steve Nelson: Up Jumped Spring, Sound-Effect (HighNote 7175)

10:32pm
Mike Longo: Girl Of My Dreams, Float Like A Butterfly (Cap 1006)

10:37pm
3 Cohens: Navad (The Wanderer), Braid (Anzic 7001)

10:42pm
Brooke Sofferman: Cold Train, Fine Whines (Summit 489)

10:50pm
John Brown: Caravan, Terms Of Art

11:03pm
The Harlem Experiment: Harlem River Drive, The Harlem Experiment
(Ropeadope 11052)

11:07pm
Stanley Clarke: All Over Again, The Toys Of Men (Heads Up 3128)

11:12pm
Deep Blue Organ Trio: Ceora, Folk Music (Origin 82489)

11:20pm
Jon Mayer: So Many Stars, So Many Stars (Reservoir 191)

11:28pm
Moutin Reunion Quartet: Time Apart, Sharp Turns (Blu Jazz 4501)

11:36pm
Duke Ellington: Princess Blue, Newport 1958 (Mosaic 1014)

11:46pm
Charlie Haden: The Folks Who Live On The Hill, The Art Of The Song
(Verve 314547403)

11:53pm
Allan Harris: I'll Be Seeing You, Nat King Cole:Long Live The King (Love
Productions 0005)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.