[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/6/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 7 05:37:35 EST 2007

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday December 6, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Hendrik Meurkens - Clear Of Clouds - Samba For Claudio - (Concord)
Rob McConnell - Jive 5 - Bossa Nova Ova - (Concord)
Ali Ryerson - Brasil: Quiet Devotion - Send In The Clowns - (Concord)
Zizi Possi - Millennium - Nunca - (Mercury)
*Richard Cole - Shade - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Origin)
Anthony Wonsey - Another Perspective - Lover - (Alfa Jazz)
*Debbie Poryes - A Song In Jazz - The Very Thought Of You - (Jazz School)
Andy Summers - Green Chimneys - 'Round Midnight - (BMG)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Rosenwind - (Jazzed Media)
*Falkner Evans - Arc - Regatta - (CAP)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - One Thin Dime - (HighNote)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Darn That Dream - (MCG)
Bob James - Urban Flamingo - Bobary Coast - (Koch)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Moanin' - (self released)
David Sills - Down The Line - Bag's Groove - (Origin)
10:00pm
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - You Must Believe In Spring - (CMG)
Ivan Lins - Live At MCG - Medley - (Heads Up)
Eliane Elias/Ivan Lins - Fantasia - Ivan Lins Medley - (Blue Note)
Patti Austin/Ivan Lins - Juntos - Believe What I Say - (Philips)
João Gilberto - João - I Wish You Love - (Verve)
Arturo Sandoval - Flight To Freedom - Samba De Amor - (grp)
Don Grusin - Raven - Um Beijo - (grp)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - Natural - Pamela - (Philips)
11:00pm
Vince Guaraldi - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Holy Communion Blues - (Fantasy)
Vince Guaraldi - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Theme To Grace - (Fantasy)
Ramsey Lewis - With One Voice - Trees - (Narada Jazz)
Stéphane Grappelli - Timeless - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - (SLG)
Werner Gierig - Vana A New Day - That's All - (Twinz)
John Adams - Trios - Time After Time - (Congruent)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Never Never Land - (Reservoir)

*Indicates recent release