[JPL] Re:Foreword Weekly Playlist on KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Dec 7 15:02:51 EST 2007

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 12/03/07

8:00am
Groove Masters – Play On! – Feeling So Good – Boom! Camp Records
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Your Move – Peak
Nyee Moses – Nyee Moses – Between Us – Nyee Moses Music
Patrick Cooper – That Day – Pieces Of A Puzzle – DISM Music
Maysa – Out Of The Blue – Keep Your Head To The Sky – Encoded Music

8:30am
Blake Aaron – Desire – Bumpin’ On The Wes Side – Innervision
Charles Earland – Funky Organ B3 Jazz Grooves – My Blues Is Funky –
High Note

Tuesday - 12/04/07

8:00am
Bob James & Kirk Whalum – Joined At The Hip – Kickin’ Back - Warner
Brothers
Randy Crawford – Naked & True – I’ll Be Around – WEA
Kirk Whalum feat. Jeff Golub – Rountrip – Glow – Rendezvous
Queen Latifah feat Stevie Wonder – Trav’lin’ Light – Georgia Rose –
Verve
Chri Standring – Soul Express – Mumbo Jumbo – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm

8:30am
Grover Washington Jr. – Mister Magic – Mister Magic - Motown
Wednesday - 12/05/07

** Regular programming interrupted due to inclement weather conditions
and news updates**

8:00am
Euge Groove – Born 2 Groove – Mr. Groove – Narada Jazz
Brian Bromberg – Downright, Upright – Mercy, Mercy, Mercy – Artistry
Take 6 – Feels Good – What’s Going On ? – Take 6 Records

8:30am
Stanley Turrentine – La Place – Terrible T – Blue Note Records

Thursday - 11/06/07

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Average White Band – Work To Do!
The Spinners – It’s A Shame
The Four Tops – Bernadette
Heatwave – Ain’t No Half Steppin’
Tower Of Power – Squib Cakes

8:30am
The Temptations – The Way You Do The Things You Do
Friday - 12/07/07

8:00am
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Keep The Faith – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – London Underground - Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
Will Bernard – Party Hats – Leo’s Cat – Palmetto Jazz
Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – All Most Blues – Blue Note Records
Sonya Mendez – Back To The Islands – Moon And Stars – Fat & Happy
Records

8:30am
New York Voices – A Day Like This – Stoned Soul Picnic – MCG Jazz
Joyce Cooling – Third Wish – Daddy O - GRP

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii