[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 12/7/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:24:04 EST 2007

A local note - Jazz singer Lydia Marks is a SUNY Fredonia Music Education
student, and her accompanying quintet includes current School of Music
faculty  Bruce Johnstone (baritone sax), Harry Jacobson (bass), and John
Bacon (drums), former faculty member Don Rebic (piano), and alumnus Eric
Pearson (guitar). The album was co-engineered by new faculty member Matt
Wilson. The album came out a while back, but is new to me and to WCVF-FM.
Kudos to all concerned. To the list:

Billie Holiday - God Bless the Child - Lady Day: The Master Takes and
Singles

Nate Schierman - Tumbling After - Risk

Professor RJ Ross and the University of Soul - Face To Face - Professor RJ
Ross and the University of Soul

Fiona Boyes and the Fortune Tellers - Celebrate the Curves - Lucky 13

Reign Lee - Burn - Broken Skylines

Bev Barnett & Greg Newlon - The Miracle - Any Doorway Will Do

Hope Nunnery - Little Pink Radio - Wilderness Lounge

Minton Sparks - When You Coming Home, Girl? - King Easy Radio Sampler, Vol.
2 (various artists)

Arlon Bennett - Be the Change - Summer's Voice

Spencer Moore - Our Baby Boy Is Gone - Spencer Moore

Dave Fields - You Don't Know - Time's a Wastin'

BD Lenz - Uh-Huh - Straight Up

Eric Gebhardt/Sir Red Mouth - Shooting For the Stars - Sir Red Mouth

Mista Majah P - Name Whey Name - Jamaica Me Come From

Dale Bruning & Michael Moore - Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams - Conference
Call

Krister Axel - Holland Park Road - Arms Around the River

Lou DeAdder - Hot Rod Beach Party - Altered Reality

Osh10 - Look to the Sky - Osh10

Alastair Moock - God Saw Fit To Make Tears - Fortune Street

Drew Rice - Get To You - Uncharted Waters

Forrest and Kaylon McDonald - I Want to Know - Nothing Wrong With Dreaming

Celtic Elvis - Kill a Tree For Christ - mini-CD single

Paul Cullen - Forever Blue - Dreamdance

Lauren Lapointe - My Baby - Butterfly

Lydia Marks - Lovelight Shining - Lovelight Shining

Ross Kennedy - Whaur Will We Gang - Scottish Voice and Acoustic Guitar

Charmaine Clamor - Minamahal Kita - Flippin' Out

Gabriela Montero - Vivaldi: Autumn - Baroque

Next week will be the first of two "General Eclectic" Christmas shows. See
you then!

*
*<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=25547354&blogID=335915996&Mytoken=36BA4D40-205D-4A65-A46C46441EC735CD58272070>

--