[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery Live on WFDU-FM Playlist 12/06/07 featured album Travlin Light, Rubber Soul Anniversary, 80s Game Interview

anythinggoes radio anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 20:25:18 EST 2007

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.  The playlist
below is for the live broadcast on December 3, 2007

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio
stations and webcasters via CD or download at no cost and welcomes
inquiries.***

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also
be heard here:  <http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html>
http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

 Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is also broadcast 61x weekly via it's radio
and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and
commercial-free (58:00) formats. Please see http://www.anythinggoesradio.com
<http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/>  for complete list of affiliates.

            12/3/2007-80sGame Intv'w/Contest, Featured Album Queen Latifah
Trav'lin Light, Rubber Soul Anniversary

ARTIST Tune / Song      ALBUM LABEL

9 am hour         9 am hour         9 am hour         9 pm hour

Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch    Anything Goes

Trio West          Silent Night        Trio West Plays Holiday Songs
Yummyhouse

James Taylor    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas    James Taylor at
Christmas         Columbia

The Beatles       Norwegian Wood           Rubber Soul      Capitol

Les Brown & His Band of Renown w/Doris Day on vocals Sentimental Journey
Best of the Big Bands   Platinum

Mel Torme w/The Page Cavanaugh Trio   County Fair       Swingin' on the Moon
Laserlight

John Carlini & Bill Robinson       Winter Wonderland       A Christmas Gift
Garden Street Music

Flip Phillips        I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You Swing Is the Thing
Verve

Tilles Center Contest

Queen Latifah    Poetry Man       Trav'lin Light      Verve

Burl Ives           Have A Holly Jolly Christmas      Have A Fun Christmas
Time Life

Jose Feliciano   Feliz Navidad     Have A Fun Christmas   Time Life

10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour

Bunny Berigan  I Can't Get Started         The Best of the Big Bands
Platinum

James Taylor    Winter Wonderland       At Christmas     Columbia

Trio West          God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen    Trio West Plays Holiday
Songs   Yummyhouse

Clay Siegert 80s Game/Wordsweep Intv'w & Contest

Queen Latifah & Stevie Wonder  Georgia Rose    Trav'lin Light      Verve

The Beatles       Michelle            Rubber Soul      Capitol

Mel Torme w/Harry Sosnik Orch Because of You Swingin' on the Moon
Laserlight

Tommy Dorsey & His Clambake 7           The Big Apple    Let's Swing
Platinum

Ella Fitzgerald w/Edyth Wright on vocals  Rudolph the Red-Nosed  Ella Wishes
You A Swingin' Christmas         Verve

The Chipmunks Christmas Time is Here  Have a Fun Christmas    Time Life

The Andrews Sisters      Beat Me Daddy 8 to the Bar       The Andrews
Sisters      Living Era

Bobby Boris Pickett       Monster's Holiday          Have a Fun Christmas
Time Life

11 am Hour       11am Hour        11am Hour        11am Hour

Going Places with Manny

Allan Sherman   The 12 Gifts of Christmas           Have a Fun Christmas
Time Life

The Beatles       In My Life         Rubber Soul      Capitol

Dinah Washington         What A Difference A Day Makes
Sentimental Favorites     Rhino

Nat Cole            Embraceable You          Capitol Sings George Gershwin
Capitol

Billie Holiday     They Can't Take That Away from Me       The Stars Salute
George Gershwin            Charly

Ahmad Jamal    But Not for Me   The Stars Salute George Gershwin
Charly

James Taylor & Natalie Cole       Baby It's Cold Outside    At Christmas
Columbia

80's Trivia Contest

Queen Latifah    Corcovado        Trav'lin Light      Verve

Jimmy Durante  As Time Goes By           Soundtrack of Sleepless I Seattle
SONY

Louis Armstrong            On the Sunny Side of the Street

Elmo & Patsy    Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer     The Best of Elmo &
Patsy            Columbia/Legacy

12 pm hour       12pm hour        12pm hour        12 pm hour

Queen Latifah    I'm Gonna Live Live Live Til I Die Travlin' Light
Verve

Louis Armstrong            Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
Louis Armstrong            Laserlight

Peggy Lee        I'm Just Wild About Harry           Capitol Sings B'way
Capitol

Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack           A Tisket A Tasket
Hawaiian Swing Concord

Ella Fitzgerald    Jingle Bells        Ella Wishes You A Swingin'
Verve

The 3 Stooges   Abba Dabba Honeymoon           The Three Stooges        MCA

Louis Prima & Keely Smith         That Old Black Magic     Wild Cool &
Swingin'      Capitol

Sam Butera & The Witnesses     Did That Crazy Chick     Wild Cool & Swingin'
Capitol

The Beatles       What Goes On  Rubber Soul      Capitol

Tilles Contest

Louis Armstrong            Saturday Night Fish Fry The Best of Louis Jordan
MCA

Trio West          Oh Tannenbaum            Trio West Plays Holiday Songs
Yummyhouse

Joe Jackson's Jumpin Jive         Jumpin' Jive      Joe Jackson's Jumpin'
Jive        MCA

Ray Stevens      Santa Claus Is Watching You     Have A Fun Christmas   Time
Life

Mel Blanc          I Can't Wait Til Christmas Day    Have A Fun Christmas
Time Life

Tony Bennett     Anything Goes

All the Best,

Lise Avery

Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery

Internationally Syndicated Radio

Home of Commercial with A Conscience*

PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
Office: (201) 935-1980

Service: (212) 946-5725

Cell: (please leave msg at office first) (201) 406-8973

email:  <mailto:info at anythingoesradio.com> info at anythingoesradio.com
 <http://www.anythingoesradio.com> www.anythingoesradio.com