[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz for Dec 3,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 8 09:59:56 EST 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Dec 3,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Dec 3,2007

Our featured artist for this show is vocalist Linda Ciofalo and her CD "Sun Set"

Hour 1:

LINDA CIOFALO - "You Took Advantage of Me" - Sun Set - (Lucky Jazz)

EDDIE JEFFERSON - "Keep Walkin" - Letter From Home - (Riverside)

TONY BENNETT - "I Wanna Be Around" - Duets - (Sony)

ERNIE ANDREWS - "Sweet Lorraine" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

LINDA CIOFALO - "I'll Follow the Sun" - Sun Set - (Lucky Jazz)

GAIL PETTIS - "Desafinado" - May I Come In - (OA2)

PATRICIA BARBER - "You Don't Know Me" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

DIANA KRALL - "Peel Me a Grape" - Best of Diana Krall - (Verve)

ANDY BEY - "Never Let Me Go" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

LINDA CIOFALO - "Comes Love" - Sun Set - (Lucky Jazz)

KING PLEASURE - "Jumpin' With Symphony Sid" - The Bebop Singers - (Prestige)

JOHN COLTRANE/JOHNNY HARTMAN - "They Say It's Wonderful" - Coltrane/Hartman - (Impulse)

DENNIS ROWLAND - "All Blues" - Concord 30th Anniversary Box Set - (Concord)

Hour 2

LINDA CIOFALO - "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" - Sun Set - (Lucky Jazz)

JANE MONHEIT - "Taking a Chance On Love" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

EDDIE JEFFERSON - "Parker's Mood (Bless My Soul"" - Letter From Home - (Riverside)

MADELEINE PEYROUX - "Careless Love" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

CURTIS STIGERS - "My Foolish Heart" - Jazz After Dark II - (Concord)

LINDA CIOFALO - "Blame It On the Sun" - Sun Set - (Lucky Jazz)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Out of This World" - Something Cool - (Telarc)

GAIL PETTIS - "If I Were You" - May I Come In - (Origin)

DIANA KRALL/HANK JONES - "Dream a Little Dream of Me" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

LINDA CIOFALO - "Midnight Sun" - Sun Set - (Lucky Jazz)

SERGIO MENDES AND BRASIL'66 - "Constant Rain (Chove Chuva" - Equinox - (A&M)

SOPHIE MILMAN - "Aqua De Beber" - Milman - (Koch)

OSCAR BROWN JR - "Somebody Buy Me a Drink" - Sin and Soul - (Sony)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM