[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Dec 10,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 8 10:01:31 EST 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Dec 10,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Dec 10,2007

MOSE ALLISON - "I Don't Worry About a Thing" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Give Me the Simple Life" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (Indep)

CAROL SLOANE - "In the Wee Small Hours Of the Morning" - Concord 30th Anniversary Box Set - (Concord)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "All for One (Speak No Evil"" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

TONY BENNETT - "Old Devil Moon" - MTV Unplugged - (Sony)

BETTE MIDLER - "Is That All There Is" - Sings the Peggy Lee Songbook - (Sony)

SUPERSAX AND L.A.VOICES - "Embraceable You" - Best of Supersax and L.A.Voices (Group 7)

REGINA BELLE - "If I Should Lose You" - Lazy Afternoon - (Peak)

OPIE BELLAS - "Lazy Afternoon" - Faces - (Bella Blue)

AMY CERVINI QUARTET - "Don't Fence Me In" - Famous Blue - (Orange Grove Jazz)

CASSANDRA WILSON - "When The Sun Goes Down" - Travelin' Miles - (Blue Note)

RENE MARIE - "Tennessee Waltz" - How Can I Keep From Singing - (MaxJazz)

WYNTON MARSALIS W/GERMAINE BAZZLE - "Little Birdie" - Joe Cool's Blues - (Sony)

MANHATTAN TRANSFER - "Birdland" - Best of Manhattan Transfer - (Atlantic)

BETTY CARTER - "Frenesi" - Meet Betty Carter and Ray Bryant - (Sony)

CARMEN LUNDY - "It Might As Well Be Spring" - Something to Believe In - (Justin Time)

ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY - "Willow Weep for Me" - Blues In the Night - (Telarc)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Sugar In My Bowl" - Travelin' Light - (Verve)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Twisted" - Hottest New Group in Jazz - (Sony)

DIANA KRALL - "Come Dance With Me" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

AL JARREAU - "My Foolish Heart" - Accentuate the Positive - (Verve)

CHAKA KHAN - "Hey Big Spender" - Classikhan - (Music World Music)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM