[JPL] Top Picks

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 16:08:13 EST 2007

One disadvantage about putting my top picks together this year was that I was somewhat rushed in getting it together for local publications. In looking at my top picks - they stand BUT now that I've received the Mouton Quartet release they have to certainly be included in my top 15. Ditto with Joshua Redman...Not sure how I over looked "Back East." A brilliant release indeed.

  Anyone notice a surprising low number of holiday jazz releases this year? Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen this few come in.

  Jae Sinnett