[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 12/07/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Dec 9 09:17:01 EST 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
12/07/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Fabian Zone Trio/Morning After/The Masters Return/CAP

Andy Bey/I Let A Song Go Out of My Heart/Ain't Necessarily So/12th Street
Records*

Dave Tofani Quartet/Angelica/Night At The Inn/Solowinds

Sarah Vaughn/Jump For Joy/The Divine One/Roulette Jazz**

The Jimmy Amadie Trio/Michael's Lament/The Gospel As We Know It/TPR
Recordings*

Gloria Lynne/Evergreen/From My Heart To Yours/High Note

Cyrus Chestnut/Suspicious Minds/Cyrus plays Elvis/Koch*

Kurt Elling/Tight/Nightmoves/Concord Jazz

Jon Mayer/You're My Everything/So Many Stars/Reservoir

Ben Paterson/Dancing In The Dark/Breathing Space/OA2 Records*

7PM

Paul Chambers/Bass Region/1st Bassman/Vee Jay

Moutin Reunion Quartet/Sharp Turns/Sharp Turns/blu Jazz*

Peter Paulsen/Tight Lipped/Change of Scenery/Wahbo*

Nancy Wilson/You Can Have Him/The Nancy Wilson Show/Capital Jazz**

The Joe Locke Quartet/Terzani/Sticks and Strings/Jazz Eyes*

3 Cohens/Freedom/Braid/Anzic Records*

8PM

The Willie Williams Trio/Freedom Suite/Comet Ride/Mile High*

Baby Face Willette/Swingin' at Sugar Ray's/Face to Face/Blue Note**

Jimmy Smith/Jumpin The Blues/Midnight Special/Blue Note**

Jimmy Greene/Magnolia Triangle/Gifts and Givers/Criss Cross Jazz*

Mike DiRubbo Quartet/Clarity/New York Accent/Cellar Line

Bobby Selvaggio/Forgotten Man/Unspoken Dialogue/Playscape Recordings

9PM

Herbie Hancock/Empty Pockets/Takin' Off/Blue Note**

Steve Nelson/One Thin Dime/Sound Effect/High Note*

Gail Pettis/May I Come In?/May I Come In?/OA2 Records

Hannibal/God Bless The Child/One With The Wind/Muse

Conrad Herwig/Dubois' Delight/A Jones For Bones Tones/Criss Cross Jazz*

Lou Donaldson/Gravy Train/Gravy Train/Blue Note**

The Marvin Stamm Quartet/Come Out and Play/Alone Together/Jazzed Media*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host