[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 17:28:25 EST 2007

Monty Alexander/Steamin'/Tucker Ave Stomp/Concord
Walter Norris/Sunburst/This is New/Concord
Anton Schwartz/HolidayTime/Christmas song

Shirley Horn/I love you Paris/Just in Time/Verve
Phil Woods/Swingchronicity/Along Came Betty/Jazzed
Media
Ben Paterson/Breathing Space/Gloria's Step/OA2

Richard Cole/Shade/Moxy/Origin
LaVerne Christy/East of the Sun, West of.../Dolphin
Dance
Rob Lockhart/Parallel Lives/Everything Happens to
Me/Origin

Christian McBride/Gettin' To It/King Freddie/Verve
Keith Jarrett/Standards Vol.2/If I Should Lose You/ECM
Brent Jensen/One More Mile/Beatrice/Origin

Nate Najar/Christmas With/Santa Claus is Coming to
Town/Blueline
Marvin Stamm/Alone
Together/Baubles,Bangles,Beads/JazzedMedia
Chick Corea/Light as a Feather/You're
Everything/Polygram

Mark Weinstein/Con Alma/Stella by Starlight/Jazzheads
Bob Dorough/Yule be boppin'/Blue Xmas/BlueNote

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476