[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12-09-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 21:39:34 EST 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Roy Hargrove - The Very Thought Of You - Moment To Moment - Verve - 2000
Charlie Haden - Body And Soul - The Best Of Quartet West - Verve - 2007
Carl Saunders Exploration - Ow - The Lost Bill Holman Charts - MAMA Records - 2007
Herbie Hancock - Edith And The Kingpin - River - Verve - 2007
Nate Najar Trio - The Christmas Song - Christmas - Blue Line Music - 2007
Deep Blue Organ Trio - This I Dig Of You - Folk Music - Origin Records - 2007
Andy Bey - All The Things You Are - Ain't Necessarily So - 12th Street Records - 2007
John Brown Quintet - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Merry Christmas Baby - John Brown - 2007

1:00
Maria Schneider Orchestra - Sky Blue - Sky Blue - Artist Share - 2007
Jonathan Kreisberg - The South Of Everywhere - The South Of Everywhere - Mel Bay Records - 2007
Fabian Zone Trio - Morning After - The Masters Return! - CAP - 2007
Sophie Milman - It Might As well Be Spring - Make Someone Happy - Linus Entertainment - 2007
Grover Washington - Christmas Time Is Here - Breath Of Heaven - Columbia - 1997
Gary Brunotte - Chickish Tinge - Manic Moments - Sincopato Records - 2007
Luciana Souza - Down To You - The New Bossa Nova - Verve - 2007
Ryan Cohan - Six Fortunes - One Sky - Motema Music - 2007

2:00
John Brown Quintet - A Night In Tunisia - Terms Of Art - John Brown - 2007
Josh Nelson - Love Letters - Let It Go - Native Language - 2007
Cyrus Chestnut - Can't Help Falling In Love - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Koch Records - 2007
Antoinette Montague - Unless It's You - Pretty Blues - CAP - 2006
Bobby Floyd - Theme From The Odd Couple - Notes To And From My Friends - Chicken Coup Records - 2007
Tineke Postma - Travelling Circus - A Journey That Matters - Foreign Media Jazz - 2007
Herbie Hancock - River - River - Verve - 2007
Will Scruggs Jazz Fellowship - Swingin To The Left - Summit Records - 2007

3:00
Willie Williams Trio - Changes Of Heart - Comet Ride - Miles High Productions - 2007
David Hazeltine - Personage Of Wes - The Inspiration Suite - 2007
Arturo O'Farrill - Song For An Old Soul - Wonderful Discovery - MeII Enterprises - 2007
Freddie Cole - I Want A Smile For Christmas - I Want A Smile For Christmas - Fantasy - 1995
Trio West - Winter Wonderland - Plays Holiday Songs - Trio West Music - 2007
Jon Mayer - Nica's Dream - So Many Stars - Reservoir Music - 2007
Calabria Foti - Close Your Eyes - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - MoCo Records - 2007
Terry Gibbs - Feelin Good - This Masquerade - Mack Avenue Records - 2005