Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:28:53 EST 2007

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSONAnita O'Day and Roy Eldridge--Let Me Off Uptown--Swing That Music--SonyCharlie Barnet--Cherokee--The War--SonyJimmy Rushing--I Want A Little Girl--Swing That Music--SonyElla Fitzgerald--Lady Be Good--Live at The Opera House--VerveLouis Armstrong--Sleepy Time Down South--You're Drivin Me Crazy--ColumbiaJohn Coltrane and Wilbur Harden--Snuffy--Savoy Sessions--SavoyMcCoy Tyner--Moment's Notice--Super Trios--MilestoneBetty Carter--Dip Bag--It's Not About The Melody--VerveTardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp NineJazz on the Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--SaungaJoe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--SavantJohnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin and Bones--CuBopSathima Bea Benjamin--I Got It Bad--A Morning In Paris--EkapaSarah Vaughan--More Than You Know--How Long?--PabloJamie Davis--My Funny Valentine--It's A Good Thing--UnityLarry Vuckovich--Yesterdays--Reunion--TetrachordBranford Marsalis--Lament--Renaissance--ColumbiaBrooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360Gil Scot-Heron--Offering--First Minute of A New Day--TVTJoey Calderazzo--To Wisdom, The Prize--The Traveller--Blue NoteDavid Hazeltine--Don't Walk Away--Inspiration Suite-Sharp NineTerell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Sharp Nine
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz
Jon Hendricks--Lester Leaps In--Reunion--Tetrachord
Woody Shaw--Steppin Stone--Woody Shaw--High Note

THEME-WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING-EDDIE JEFFERSON