[JPL] Hi Stephani, Answer to IAJE Query, and New Arkadia Jazz Releases from Benny Golson & Nigel Clark

Marketing marketing at view.com
Mon Dec 10 09:47:47 EST 2007

Hey Stephanie!

Welcome to the list.... Will you be at IAJE?

I'll Be there and just to let everyone Know...
Arkadia jazz has two new releases being serviced to radio
For early Januery 2008

1) Benny Golson: The Many Moods of Benny Golson;
2) Nigel Clark: from Scotland

You can preview the DVD's at www.arkadiadvd.com

BTW if you don't report to Jazzweek contact me OFFLIST to make sure
I have your correct servicing info.

Thanks,

Jerald Miller
Arkadia Jazz