[JPL] For Brad and all at IAJE

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 10 12:56:12 EST 2007

Arturo,
there are lots of expat Cuban musicians in Toronto.
Watch for them playing around town.  The catalyst
for this is of course Jane Bunnett and her work with
Cuban musicians.  Two of the finest pianists around,
for example, Hilario Duran and David Virelles.  I expect
they'll be somewhere nearby a piano.

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg

--