[JPL] For Brad and all at IAJE

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Mon Dec 10 13:01:01 EST 2007

Watching all of the conversation and anticipation of attending IAJE in
Toronto only makes me wish I could be there even more.  Speaking of
Hilario Duran, he is a great musician and records for Alma Records which
is based in Toronto and headed up by my good friend Peter Cardinali.  If
you should see Peter please send my fondest regards.  Hope to catch you
at the 2008 Jazz Week!

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM/Cleveland, OH