[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday 10 December 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Dec 10 14:51:54 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, December 10, 2007
10 AM to Noon Pacific

*         Peter Bernstein / Relativity / Heart’s Content (Criss Cross)
*         Joe Locke / Smoke and Mirrors / Present Tense (SteepleChase)
*         Joe Locke / Sword Of Whispers / Sticks And Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         Aaron Goldberg / Equinox / Unfolding (J Curve)
*         Kurt Elling / And We Will Fly / Nightmoves (Concord)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Next Step / The Next Step (Verve)
*         Weather Report / Elegant People / Black Market (Columbia)
*         Matt Wilson / Thank You Billy Higgins / Humidity (Palmetto)
*         Lee Morgan / Our Man Higgins / Cornbread (Blue Note)
*         Guitar Madness / We Three Kings / Welcome Everything (JMM)
*         Zack Brock / Now I Know / Live At The Jazz Factory (Secret Fort)
*         Phil Grenadier / Alone Together / Sweet Transients (Fresh Sound)
*         Ernie Watts / Analog Man / Analog Man (Flying Dutchman)
*         John Coltrane / Your Lady / Live At Birdland (Impulse))
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Linda Ciofalo / Sun Set (Lucky Jazz)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>