[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:52:19 EST 2007

Afternoon Jazz
Hosted By Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1p-3p
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: Monday 12-10-07

www.kvlu.org

Artist - Song(s) - Album

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

The Laverne Christie Trio - East of the Sun (West of the Moon) - East
of the Sun, West of the Moon
Mimi Fox & Greta Matassa - Centerpiece - Two For The Road
Russell Malone - Grantstand - A Tribute To Grant Green
Jeanie Bryson - Honeysuckle Road - Tonight I Need You So

  BREAK

Jeanie Bryson - I Feel So Smoochie - I Love Being Here With You
Kenny Burrell & Jeanie Bryson - I've Got A Crush On You - Live At The
Blue Note

  BREAK

The Dizzy Gillespie Alumni All-Star Tribute Band - Stablemates - Things
To Come
Dizzy Gillespie & Friends - Oo Pa Pa Da - To Bird With Love: Live At
The Blue Note
w/ Bobby McFerrin vocals
Lionel Hampton & His Orchestra - Hey! Ba Ba Re Bop - Flying Home
(1942-1945)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK

Queen Latifah - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl - Travelin' Light
Paul  Bollenback - After The Rain - Invocations
Kim Richmond Ensemble - Never Let Me Go - Live At Cafe Metropol
Bill Evans Trio - These Things Called Changes - A Simple Matter Of
Conviction

  BREAK

The John Brown Quintet - The Preacher - Terms of Art
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - 'Round About Midnight - Meet Me At
The Jazz Corner of the World Vol.1

  BREAK

Mimi Fox - The Song Is You - Perpetually Hip
Art Famer/Frank Morgan - Farmer's Market - Central Avenue Reunion
Lou Levy/Eric Von Essen/Albert "Tootie" Heath

  BREAK