[JPL] Bright Moments on KBCS 91.3FM 12-10-07

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:45:19 EST 2007

Bright Moments

with Bill Barton

Monday, December 10, 2007

0000-0200

KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3FM

www.kbcs.fm

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Island Cry - Natural Black Inventions: Root Strata -
Atlantic

Paul Rucker - All the Things I Thought I Didn't Want - History of an Apology
- Jackson Street

Reptet - A Bit Nervous - MCMC2 - MCMC

John Butcher/Torsten Muller/Dylan van der Schyff - Sharpening the Windings
Until They Roll Up, Roll Up, Roll Up and Snag on the Point of the Tear - Way
Out Northwest - Drip Audio

Charmaine Clamor - Filipino Suite (complete) - Flippin' Out - FreeHam

Victor Noriega - Pandangguhan - Alay - T&D

Charmaine Clamor - Sugar in My Bowl - Flippin' Out - FreeHam

Tony Wilson 6tet - Boo-Dat - Pearls Before Swine - Drip Audio

Wally Shoup/Gust Burns/Reuben Radding/Greg Campbell - Heraldic Quadraphony -
The Levitation Shuffle - Clean Feed

Han Bennink/Misha Mengelberg/John Tchicai - Amagabowl part 2 - (eponymously
titled) - ICP

Stuart Dempster - Didjerilayover - Underground Overlays from the Cistern
Chapel - New Albion

Carla Kihlstedt/Satoko Fujii - Remembering Backwards - Minamo - Henceforth

Charlie Haden/Ornette Coleman - O.C. - Closeness - A&M

(Note: Many featured artists on this program are linked to upcoming concerts
in the Seattle area; Charmaine Clamor with Victor Noriega, Sunship featuring
Stuart Dempster, Paul Rucker and Reptet.)