[JPL] PLAYLIST - Space Capsule remix9 Friday 12-07-07 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Dec 10 19:00:16 EST 2007

Space Capsule (remix9)
hosted by Jason M. Miller
91.3 KVLU, Beaumont, TX

Fridays from 11pm - Midnight
Airdate: 12-07-07

Artist - Song(s) - Album

John Coltrane Quartet - Nature Boy - John Coltrane Quartet Plays
Patricia Barber - Comapny - Modern Cool
Andy Bey - Pretty Girl (The Star-Crossed Lovers) - Shades of Bey
Brad Mehldau Trio - Young At Heart - Songs
Zach Brock & The Coffee Achievers - Pugland - Live At The Jazz Factory
Trio East - I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart - Best Bets
Trio East - Cry Me A River - Best Bets
John McLean - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - Better Angels
Dave Tofani - New York At Night - An American Garden