[JPL] Introducing myself to the list

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Mon Dec 10 19:26:09 EST 2007

Hi Stephanie,

We'd love to receive your recordings. I won't be at the
IJAE this year, but check out our playlists (www.vpr.net/jazz)
and the fact that we cover all of Vermont and large chunks
of New Hampshire, New York & parts of Quebec including Montreal.

Thanks,

George

Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas
Vermont Public Radio
365 Troy Ave
Colchester, VT 05446

802-654-4343
jazz at vpr.net
www.vpr.net
Mon-Thu 8-10pm,Fri 9pm-mid

> For sponsorship info: email jplsponsor at jazzweek.com
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Hi folks,
>
> I just joined the list and wanted to introduce myself, if you'll allow.
> I'm the public relations and marketing manager for ObliqSound.  If
> you're not familiar with us, we've recently released albums from
> Lionel Loueke, Gilfema, Aisha Duo, Andy Milne & Gregoire Maret, and a
> great quartet of Paul Motian, Steve Swallow, Pietro Tonolo and Gil
> Goldstein, among others. We have many more releases, but those are
> most of the jazz-based albums.
>
> I hope to learn all sorts of great things from the people on this list
> and hope to return the favor as much as possible.
>
> Also, I saw in the archives that there was an unanswered query from
> Larry Dane-Kellogg of WHCJ 90.3 FM to our former company president,
> just as he signed off the list....in response to your question, yes,
> Alon Yavnai (long-time pianist for Paquito D'Rivera) has signed with
> ObliqSound! His album Travel Notes will be out in the US in April 2008.
>
> Lastly, I'm going to IAJE this year, where we'll have a booth and are
> excited to see some of our musicians perform showcases, as well. I
> hope to meet many of you there.
>
> Happy holidays!
> Stephanie
>
> Stephanie Jo Klein
> ObliqSound
> 373 Broadway, Suite F11
> New York, NY  10013
> Tel: 212-274-8640
> Fax: 212-274-8641
> stephanie at obliqsound.com
> http://www.obliqsound.com

This message has been scanned by MailScanner