[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 12-09-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 22:26:33 EST 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Frank Morgan/Up Jumped Spring/Mood Indigo/Antilles
McBride-Payton-Whitfield/Tell Me A Bedtime Story/Fingerpainting/Verve
Fathead Newman/ It Was A Very Good Year/Cityscape/High Niote
Donald Harrison/Crisis/Spirits of Congo Square/Candid
Johnny Adams/I'll Only Miss Her/There Is Always One More Time/
Rounder
Art Farmer/Summer Serenade/Blame It On My Youth/Contemporary
Martk Elf/Falling In Love With Love/Glad To Be Back/Jen Bay

HOUR # 2

Donald Byrd/Book's Bossa/Slow Drag/Blue Note
McCoy Tyner/Peresina/The Definitive McCoy Tyner/Verve-Blue Note
Joe Williams/Have A Good Time/Havin' A Good Time/Hyena
Wynton Marsalis/Sister Cheryl/Wynton Marsalis/CBS
Grover Washington,Jr./Please Send Me Someone To Love/All My
Tomorrows/Columbia
Frank Sinatra/Laura/AVoice In Time/Columbia
Clark Terry/Somebody Done Stole My Blues/Swiss Radio Days # 8/
TCB
Phineas Newborn/Theme for Basie/The Great Jazz Piano/OJC

Background music is from the Ultimate Jazz Christmas on Blue Note

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787