[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/10

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 00:49:02 EST 2007

Monday, Dec 10, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight   McCoy Tyner

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner/Bobby Hutcherson: Soul Eyes, Manhattan Moods (Blue Note 28423)

8:15pm
McCoy Tyner: Naima, Plays John Coltrane (Impulse 314589183)

8:27pm
McCoy Tyner: Contemplation, Prelude And Sonata (Milestone 9244)

8:42pm
McCoy Tyner: Valley Of Life, Sahara (Milestone 311)

8:47pm
McCoy Tyner: Song Of Happiness, Expansions (Blue Note 84338)

9:02pm
McCoy Tyner: Angelina, Illuminations (Telarc 83599)

9:11pm
McCoy Tyner: Precious One, Dimensions (Collectables 6598)

9:19pm
McCoy Tyner: Festival In Bahia, McCoy Tyner And The Latin All-Stars
(Telarc 83462)

9:34pm
McCoy Tyner: Goin' Home, Asante (Blue Note 93384)

9:41pm
McCoy Tyner: Hand In Hand, The Greeting (Milestone 1080)

9:47pm
McCoy Tyner: Flying High, Infinity (Impulse 171)

9:57pm
McCoy Tyner: In Search Of My Heart, Looking Out (Columbia 38053)

10:09pm
McCoy Tyner: What The World Needs Now, What The World Needs Now (Impulse
197)

10:15pm
McCoy Tyner: Search For Peace, The Real McCoy (Blue Note 46512)

10:22pm
McCoy Tyner: Dreamer, Double Trios (Denon 1128)

10:33pm
McCoy Tyner: Manalyuca, Land Of Giants (Telarc 83576)

10:40pm
McCoy Tyner: African Village, Time For Tyner (Blue Note 84307)

10:52pm
McCoy Tyner: Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner
Music 4533)

11:05pm
McCoy Tyner: Fly With The Wind, Fly With The Wind (Milestone 699)

11:13pm
McCoy Tyner: Message From The Nile, Extensions (Blue Note 37646)

11:26pm
McCoy Tyner: Poinciana, McCoy Tyner And The Latin All-Stars (Telarc 83462)

11:36pm
McCoy Tyner: You Taught My Heart To Sing, Revelations (Blue Note 91651)

11:41pm
McCoy Tyner: My One And Only Love, The Best Of McCoy Tyner (Blue Note 37051)

11:49pm
McCoy Tyner: After The Rain, Plays John Coltrane (Impulse 314589183)

11:56pm
McCoy Tyner: For All We Know Only on 89.7!

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz