[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/10-07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 05:40:07 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday December 6, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
*Charles Gatschet - Step Lightly - Azalea - (CGP)
*Steve Allee - Colors - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (Owl)
*Nate Najar - Christmas With - The Christmas Song - (Blue Line)
*Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Glorious Sun - (JB)
*Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Samba Nova - (JB)
Jack Sheldon - Listen Up - I Love You - (Butterfly)
Stevens, Siegel, Ferguson - Get Out Of Town - Beautiful Friendship - (Imaginary)
9:00pm
*New England Jazz Ensemble - Live-Pittsfield Jazz - Pure Imagination/Never Never Land - (Sea Breeze)
Dexter Gordon - Manhattan Symphonie - Ruby, My Dear - (Columbia)
Don Sebesky - Moving Lines - I Go To Rio/Mardi Gras - (Signature)
*Mike Longo - Float Like A Butterfly - It Could Happen To You - (CAP)
Leny Andrade - Djavan Songbook #3 - Oceano - (Lumiar)
Johnny Alf - Djavan Songbook #3 - Samba Dobrado - (Lumiar)
Jaco Pastorius - The Essential - A Remark You Made - (Columbia)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - Love You Madly - (MCG)
10:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - West End Blues - (Sea Breeze)
Caribbean Jazz Project - New Horizons - Charanga Si, Si - (Concord)
Pat Metheny - We Live Here - Episode d'Azure - (Geffen)
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - O Canto - (JMI)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Dancing In The Dark - (OA2)
Slyde Hyde - Late Night Jazz - It Might As Well Be Spring - (Vertical Jazz)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Primrose - (MAMA)
Wes Montgomery - Jobim Songbook - Amor Em Paz - (DSG)
11:00pm
Clayton-Hamilton Orchestra - Live At MCG - Like A Lover - (MCG)
Oliver Jones - Have Fingers, Will Travel - If I Were A Bell - (Justin Time)
*Andy Bey - Ain't Necessarily So - If I Should Lose You - (12th Street)
*Andy Bey - Ain't Necessarily So - On Second Thought - (12th Street)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - If You Could See Me Now - (Sharp 9)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Reservoir)
Toots Thielemans/Elis Regina - Jobim Songbook - Wave - (DSG)

*Indicates recent release