[JPL] Good Jazz Bios

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:42:04 EST 2007

There is also Brian Priestley's book "Mingus: A Critical Biography", John Kruth's "Bright Moments: The Life and Legacy of Rahsaan Roland Kirk", Milkowski's book "Jaco", and, while not a biography per se, Ben Sidran's "Talking Jazz" is one that I really enjoy picking up on the night stand and reading an interview before dozing off.

Brad Stone
KSJS