[JPL] Sinatra in Denver

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Dec 11 15:56:53 EST 2007

Michelle: I'm sure you'll recall the famed Gaetano's on 38th and Tejon in
the former Italian stornghold of Denver, In the 1950 and 1960s that was the
hang out for mob members and Frank was a frequent diner there whenever in
Denver. The family sold it a few years ago and now it is owned by the Mayor
Hickenlooper company that owns a brewery and restaurants. The cuisine is
still the best "down-home" Italian food in the Mile High City and it still
has its Sinatra Shrine, Sinatra music background and ambience. Vocalist
Kathy Kidd was impressed when I took her there for dinner 2 years ago while
she was in town.

Arturo